Understanding the QC Cốc Cốc Interface
To know exactly what is where in QC Cốc Cốc interface, all you need is this article.
Use the menu bar to navigate the QC Cốc Cốc interface
1 – The menu bar: includes tabs for all main areas of your account – Campaigns, Billing, Keyword Planner, My Account, Help.
2 – Your account name: the email you used to register on QC Cốc Cốc.
All the main menus can be accessed from the top navigation bar. You can click each tab to go to that specific section.
Let’s take a look at the 5 main tabs
The Campaigns page is also your homepage. Here, you can do actions like:
- Create, monitor and optimize your advertising campaigns and ads. Learn more about how to create a campaign.
- Briefly view your balance.
|The “Your balance” box is in the right of your campaign interface. Your balance is the money you have in your account to run your ads.
You can also make a payment and see your billing history from this box
Where you control all your financial activities. Think of it as your bank.
Your Billing interface
In this tab, you can:
- Make a payment: Click on “+Make a payment”. You will be taken to the payment page where you can choose your preferred payment method. Learn more about how to make a payment.
- Use a coupon code: If you have a coupon, learn how to apply a coupon.
- Edit invoice details: Here you can change your contact phone number, shipping address, etc.
- View your transactions (the money you’ve spent on ads by date) and your orders(payments you’ve made). Read more.
Not all keywords receive the same amount of traffic—that’s why we offer our Keyword Planner tool.
The tool will display the estimated impressions and clicks of ads triggered by a search phrase in your chosen targeting preferences.
Keyword Planner interface
Learn how and why to use the Keyword Planner.
The My Account tab is where you can manage all your account information, account access and preferences. There are three tabs:
- User information: In this tab, you can change your password, phone number or shipping address.
You are in “My account” interface: Tab User information
- Account Access: In this tab, you can grant access to your account to other people (called: Observers).
To do this, you just need to enter the observer’s email and choose an Access Level:
- Read only: They can view your campaigns and statistics but not make any changes.
- Full Access: They can view your campaigns and statistics AND make changes.
Grant account access to observers
- Preferences: In this tab, you can choose to allow your account manager – QC Cốc Cốc support staff – to help you manage your campaigns.
Allow your personal account manager to manage your campaigns
In the “Help” tab (or Customer Support), you can find articles to help you with everything related to QC Cốc Cốc.
Our help section has 3 blocks:
- Create your own ad: Everything you need to get started on QC Cốc Cốc.
- Ads and Campaigns: Where you can get more advanced knowledge on how to optimize your ads.
- Payment: Everything about payments, billing, and coupons.
Visit the Help Center
If you still have any questions, please contact us via:
Hotline: (024) 38 838 838
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype: coccoc_qc or Yahoo: coccoc_qc