How to view statistics
You’ve successfully created a campaign and your ads are active and being displayed to Cốc Cốc users.
The next step is to monitor and analyze your ads’ statistics to measure the effectiveness of your ads and, if necessary, make changes to increase ad performance.
With QC Cốc Cốc, you can easily check detailed statistics for your campaigns, ads and keywords.
- To check the overall statistics for all your campaigns, click on “Stats by campaigns“. This allows you to quickly check clicks, impressions, and CTR for all your campaigns by date.
Stats by campaigns
- After clicking on “Stats by campaign”, you can view campaign statistics for your preferred time period, or you can choose a preconfigured time period and view statistics for date ranges such as today, yesterday, the last week, the last month, or the last 90 days.
You can also choose to group statistics by day, week, month, or year.
- On this page you can see statistics for your individual campaigns by date, as well as the collective statistics for all your campaigns by date.
- To view statistics for individual ads within a campaign, start by navigating to your desired campaign from the QC Cốc Cốc dashboard.
- Next to each ad, you can see the overall statistics for the ad, as well as statistics broken down by each individual keyword.
- You can choose to display statistics for only certain date ranges, such as statistics for today, yesterday, the last week, the last month, or all-time. Additionally, you can also choose to group statistics by day, week, month, or year.
- QC Cốc Cốc also allows you to analyze more detailed statistics for your ads and campaigns on the “Detailed stats” page.
Click “Detailed Stats”
Now you can see “Detailed Stats” interface
- In the “Detailed stats” interface you can see campaign statistics by time: today, yesterday, 1 week, 1 month, 90 days or a custom time period.
- You can also choose to group statistics by day, week, month, or year.
- Detailed stats gives you statistics for stats by date, stats by keyword and stats by keyword by date.
Stats by date
Stats by date allows you to see statistics for both your campaign and individual ads for your specified date range. The statistics will be grouped by your specified time range.
Stats by keyword:
Stats by keyword allows you to see overall statistics for each keyword in your ad for your specified date range.
Stats by keyword by date:
Stats by keyword by date allows you to see daily or weekly statistics for each keyword in your ad for your specified date range. The statistics will be grouped by your specified time range.
*Note: For search ads that display on both the new tab and the search results page, you can choose to see statistics for both positions together, or separate the positions to see stats for each ad placement position.
View your ad statistics in Cốc Cốc search results page, new tab or total statistics for both
- You can also download an Excel file with your statistics at any time by clicking on the Download stats link under Your Balance on the Detailed Stats page.
When creating a campaign, you can turn Google Analytics stat tracking on or off. This statistic tracking function allows you to track your Cốc Cốc ad campaign efficiency via Google Analytics reports.
If you detect any problems with your statistics, please contact us for investigation and clarification via:
Hotline: (024) 38 838 838
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Skype: coccoc_qc or Yahoo: coccoc_qc