Campaigns allow you to effectively manage all of your ads on QC Cốc Cốc. Each campaign can contain multiple ads and your account can have multiple campaigns. Campaigns should be used to group your ads into coherent segments.
Before you create your first ad campaign, take the time to build a mental profile of the customers you’re trying to reach. Considering your customers’ preferences, habits, traits, locations, and browsing habits can help you choose the right settings for your campaign.
Tip: We recommend creating separate ad campaigns for the different types of products you offer.
Creating a campaign is simple. Just follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your account at QC Cốc Cốc.
2. Click “Create New Campaign”:
3. Choose a campaign type: Choose a campaign type with the ad format that best fits your goals.
4. Name your campaign: Enter a campaign name that clearly describes the content of the campaign so that you can easily find it in your account.
5. Fill in some basic settings about your campaign:
Note: The campaign settings you select will be the default for all ads within the same campaign. E.g. an individual ad’s duration can never longer than its campaign duration.
6. All done! Just click “Save”.
Remember that you can change your campaign’s settings at any time on the “My Campaigns” page or on the campaign menu when you view a specific campaign.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via
Hotline: (024) 38 838 838 or emails: firstname.lastname@example.org