Cốc Cốc has an intelligent advertising system, which helps you reach millions of potential customers from web browser and Cốc Cốc search engine. You could create the banner ads in Cốc Cốc brower when follow these steps:
Duration of the campaign: (optional) Set the start date and end date for your campaign. If your campaign has no end date, you can leave the end date blank. You can always pause your campaign at any time.
Weekly budget: (optional) You can set your weekly budget to be limited to a certain amount. However, once your budget has been reached, your ad will no longer be displayed. To reach the maximum number of users possible, we recommend leaving this option blank.
Turn stat tracking on or off: (optional) Stat tracking allows you to track your campaigns in greater detail with Google Analytics.
At the details of campaign page, click “CREATE NEW AD“, you will be taken to the specific campaign interface page after you’ve finished creating your campaign.
*Notice: Your alternative text should still follow to our general content requirements. Please read more here.
b. Link: This is the page that users will be directed to when they click on your banner.
c. Image: Upload your banner image here. Your image must be less than 150kb Banners can be uploaded in two sizes: 728×90 and 640×360 px. Allowed formats: flash, gif, jpeg, jpg, png.
Advanced settings not only help you to reach the right audience, but also save your budget. QC Cốc Cốc could customize your ads according to the following criteria:
1. Geo-targeting: You can choose to only display your banner ad to Cốc Cốc users in certain geographic areas or choose “Nationwide” to display your ad to all Cốc Cốc users in Vietnam.
2. Ad Scheduling: You can choose to only display your banner ad to Cốc Cốc users during certain times. You can schedule times both by day and by hour. We recommend you consider the internet usage habits of your desired customers when choosing your ad scheduling preferences.
For instance: you could choose to show your ads only during business hours or choose to show ads only during weekends. Both options are possible. You can read more about targeting options here.
3. Impressions per user: You could also choose how many impressions banner will show to a specific user in a certain period of time. For instance, if you choose: Max impressions 7/user/week, it means your ad will display to a specific user for a maximum of 7 times per week (but not necessarily once per day).
You can target banner ads by specific keywords, interest categories, or both. If you choose to target any keywords, your ad will be displayed on the new tab page of users who previously searched for those keywords.
If you choose to target any categories, your ad will be displayed on the new tab page of users who are interested in websites relating to your chosen category.
After selecting your keywords and/or categories, you can enter your bid for each individual keyword/category or you can set one bid for all keywords/categories. To maximize the chance that your ad is displayed, we recommend you use our suggested bid.
Demographics: You can choose to target to users based on their age, gender, or both. For instance, you could target users who are men between the ages of 25 and 34, or just all users who are women.
Please note – you cannot combine demographic targeting with keyword or category targeting. For example, it is not possible to target users who are both women AND interested in fashion.
Click Next to move to Review. You can “Save” your ad or you can save as “Draft” for future editing.
• Click SAVE to submit your ad to our moderation team and start displaying your ad. After clicking save, your ad’s status will be “Pending”. This means your ad is waiting to be moderated by the Cốc Cốc moderation team.
• Once our moderation team approves your icon, its status will be changed to Active. Otherwise, its status will be Rejected. If your ad is rejected, please modify your ad to fix the noted issues and resubmit your ad to moderation.
• DRAFT: If you want to publish your ad later, you can save it in your drafts by clicking DRAFT.You can activate the ad at any time. Like all newly submitted ads, draft ads must be moderated before being displayed.
You can find more about ad statuses here.