Structure of Your QC Cốc Cốc Account
How Your Account is Organized
Your QC Cốc Cốc account structure
After registering at QC Cốc Cốc, you will have a QC account. Your account name is the email address which you used to register.
Your account name is your email address
You can click on your name or the “My account” tab to view or edit your account details. An account can contain many campaigns and ads.
Campaign: A set of ads with the same theme. You can use campaigns to organize ads for categories of products or services that you offer.
- You can create as many campaigns as you want.
- There are 3 types of campaigns (search ads, new tab banners, icon ads). Learn how to create a campaign.
- You can set a weekly budget and an overall duration for your campaign.
- You can easily import Adwords campaigns to QC Cốc Cốc.
Tip: To better organize your campaigns, you can try creating your campaigns to follow your website structure: At least one campaign for each product line.
Ads are what will be displayed to users. You create ads in each campaign.
- Your campaigns can contain many ads. You can create as many ads as you want.
- Each ad can have its own targeting and scheduling preferences
Please note: Your ad’s duration cannot be longer than the duration of the campaign that ad is in.
- After users click on your ad, they will be directed to your page. You need to have some type of landing page for your ads, but you don’t need your own website.
Keywords are used to target users. When a user searches on Cốc Cốc, your ad will be displayed if their search phrase matches one of your keywords.
- You can use keyword targeting for search ads and new tab banners
- You can target each ad to as many keywords as you want, but we recommend trying to keep it to around 10-20 keywords.
- Keywords need to be relevant to your ad.
Cốc Cốc users are also divided into categories based on their interests. You can choose to target users based on these interest categories.
- You can use category targeting for new tab banners and icon ads.
- You can target an ad to all categories, with these exceptions:
- Icon ads for games are not allowed to choose the “Other” category.
- New tab banners for games are only allowed to choose the “Game” category.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via:
Hotline: (04) 38 838 838
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Skype: coccoc_qc or Yahoo: coccoc_qc