Requirements for icon ads
All icon ads must conform to Vietnamese Laws and the general ad requirements of QC Cốc Cốc (found here). The following are specific requirements for icon ads:
1. Product and service requirements
Icon ads are not allowed to advertise the prohibited products and services listed in our general requirements (found here). In addition to those products and services, icon ads cannot advertise:
- Electronic cigarettes
- Drugs or clinics involving the treatment of gynecological, rectal or venereal diseases
- Steroids or other performance enhancing drugs
- Abortion clinics or abortion-related content
Please note: Games cannot be advertised in the “Others” category.
2. Requirements for visual content
Customers are free to choose what image content they use to advertise their product. However, all images must conform to the following requirements:
- Cốc Cốc reserves the right to refuse to display ads if, in our judgment, the display of these ads might negatively affect the Cốc Cốc image and/or brand.
- Icon ads cannot mimic the elements of popular software interfaces – e.g., Windows or an Internet Messenger client. Icon ads should not have an image of a mouse cursor, search bars, buttons (pause, repeat, “Play” “press here”, etc).
- Cốc Cốc only accepts brand logos that represent the advertised product. Advertisers cannot use other companies’ logos.
- Non-logo images on icon ads must be related to the advertised product.
- Images can only have one direct interpretation.
- Images cannot contain unaesthetic elements.
- Icon ads cannot include a comparison of two images.
- Images that have violent, depraved, disgusting, or inappropriate content, or that do not match Vietnamese habits and customs or violate Vietnamese Advertising law are not accepted.
- Images of injuries, other physical disabilities, dismemberment of humans or animals are not accepted.
- Images of nudity, swimsuits, or transparent clothing cannot be overly revealing. Note that images of swimsuits are only allowed for ads about relevant products such as swimsuits, sunscreen products, weight-loss products, etc.
- Provocative images about sexual relationships or sexual desire are not allowed.
- Images that contain body parts of women that are sexually suggestive are not allowed.
- Images that mislead customers about the advertised product are not allowed.
- Low-quality images are not allowed.
- Images that are blurry or have blurry elements are not allowed.
- Images with too much noise are not allowed.
- Product images must be carefully cropped/cut to ensure the entire product is displayed.
- Text on icon ads is not allowed to be all in foreign language except for brand names.
- Advertisers must take full responsibility for the right to use images when providing images to Cốc Cốc for our icon design services.
3. Requirements for text on icons
- Ads should be written in standard Vietnamese
- Misspelled words or grammatical problems are not allowed unless part of the company brand name.
- Symbols, numbers, and letters with false meanings or usage are not accepted.
- Any text should be clearly legible. Letters should have proper contrast levels with background colors and not be too small. The background color should not be too dark or too bright to read the text.
- Offensive language that encourages cruelty or violence will not be accepted.
- Local words should only be used for ads targeted to that particular location.
- English words are only allowed if they have a single meaning and are widely used. Examples of widely used English words are words like: sale, free ship, sale off
4. Technical Requirements
- Icon image size: 60 x 60 px.
- All files should be provided in the original format (jpg, png).
- Max file size 3 KB.
- Images must be static. Animation is not allowed.
- If the image background is lighter than Grey #ebebeb, apply a one-pixel border: Grey #ebebeb.
All question about icon ads, feel free to contact us via:
Hotline: (024) 38 838 838
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Skype: coccoc_qc or Yahoo: coccoc_qc